Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Addition in the Brown Home!

I know you thought it was going to be a baby, but check out this baby! Our neighbor had a garage sale last week and we bought this pretty baby for a steal of a deal! The amazing thing was that every part was there and working perfectly, no scratches or anything, they even had the original balls to go with it. We've had a lot of fun having it in our house as you can see. When the basement is finished it will go down there, hopefully with an air hockey table or pool table as well. And I have to admit, Jimmy is a rock star when it comes to just about any sport or game, and I have yet to beat him still, but it will happen some day... just you watch!









Sorry, Jimmy's faces were so funny to me that I had to post all of the pics!

1 comment:

Crystal and Kyle said...

Hi Amy! Its was fun seeing at Zupas the other day :) Here is my email address. Send me yours and i'll add you to my blog. ceeceevb@readytek.net You're little guy is adorable :)