Wednesday, July 13, 2011

10!

Well Kaden had his 9 month well baby check up on his 10 month birthday (long story, not gonna tell). He is growing perfectly (as the doc said) The arc on his growth chart is pretty darn steady! Here are his stats:

Weight- 18.8 lbs (14th %ile)
Height- 28.25 in (32nd %ile)
Head- 17.7 in (30th %ile)

Tall and skinny like the doc said. It's really amazing to see where he used to be when he was born and where he is now. He's tripled his birth weight, and his head circumference was only 4th %ile! (which I was grateful for pushing him out!) I can't believe that he is going to be 1 in two months!!! He has grown into such a personality. My favorite things that he does is jumping in his crib when I go to get him, his look of concern if anyone is crying, playing "face bomb" diving into a soft blanket/pillow, and dancing!

In the last month he has been:
Dancing!
Waving
Starting to transition to 1 nap :(
walking with only one hand of help
standing on his own
and lots of other things I can't think of right now. I really need to make sure that I write this all down in his book. I don't think I've updated that in a long time! And, I finally uploaded some new pics. Enjoy the cuteness!



First sparkler with Daddy


Fireworks




I love me some Spaghetti!



Uh Oh! I can get in cabinets now! (and he already broke 2 bowls!!!)



I help mommy with the laundry



Computer Genius ;)


First time camping with Mom and Dad, Aunt Elise, Uncle Jeff, and my friend Reid!


Me and Aunt Elise



My buddy Reid!



Uncle Jeff





Standing on the stairs all by myself


Taking pics with Mommy

I really wanted the phone...

We had a blast taking these pics!

No comments: