Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Time!

So I realize that my summer time started over a week ago, when this post should have been posted, but it's been a busy week and a half! I totally had fun during my last week of school.

There were so many activities, and the kids were way excited for summer break (as was I!). After school got out, I started the summer relaxing with Jimmy and loving every minute of it!

We got tickets to Parade of Homes,





bikes for fun bike rides,


we participated in a "mock disaster" for our BYU stake and were prepared!





finished out the ward's intermural softball season,



we've been on lots of walks/jogs and seen some great movies!








We were lucky that Jerry and his family could come out to visit for a while, and were grateful to see them! Happy Birthday Misha!


took a trip back home to Missouri (more pics to come), and a summer reading class for teachers.
It's been a fun week and a half, and I must say a better start than last summer. I love being a teacher!

3 comments:

Nicole Lee said...

Isn't summer the best!

Sounds like you're happy:)

Sarah said...

yay for summer! we should play sometime.

The Brown Family said...

I love summer and how much fun you both have!! We need to all get together soon!