Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mizzurah!

Jimmy convinced me and we found cheap tickets so I went home for a quick weekend. It was really fun and a surprise to my nephews and nieces. We had so much fun going to the pool, visiting my grandparents house for the last time, and visiting the Truman Library, and devouring my sisters Udderly Deadly Pecan Pie till I got sick(true southern cookin´). Most of all it was wonderful just getting away and spending time with family.


The Udderly Deadly Pecan Pie! Yum!



This game ¨hit the spot¨ always was the coveted game. I don´t know how many times we crouched around each other, cheering or laughing at the other player whining for our turn. Sadly the picture does not show that I hit the spot, it was placed there What great memories!





Meeting a President...kind of.







I´ve swam, almost drowned, and had many pool parties at this pool. It´s strange that the next generation is there now. They made this awesome spray park instead of the kiddie pool as their latest update. It was fun! Yea the pool!!!

2 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

How fun! But ... don't you know you're supposed to go to MO when I'm there? Sheesh. How rude.


hehe.

Sarah said...

fun. i want to go swimming!