Sunday, September 18, 2011

Welcoming....

Molly! Molly came into our life yesterday! Kaden LOVES dogs! So when the opportunity came for the exact dog we wanted for free, we took it! She is a full bred shih tzu a few years old and already potty trained! Last night was our first night with her and she was awesome. So far I haven't heard one bark, (the only new noises has been Kaden squealing in delight!) there have been no accidents, and no chewed on toys. The best thing is that she is hypoallergenic, so it shouldn't bother those with allergies, doesn't shed and is the calmest dog I know. Even when Kaden yanked on her tail there was no bite, not even a nip. We are sure glad she joined the family! And I have another girl on my side! Even if she is a dog.

2 comments:

{Jason and Elan} said...

She is so cute! She looks just like Elyse's dog Roxy, they could be related. Hope Jim is feeling better!

GordonandChrissy said...

What a cutie! I love those dogs. And for free? Nice one!