Sunday, April 10, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!!

As a teacher spring break means a whole lot more than a week off a school. It means 6 more weeks after that is summer break! I can catch up on all the things that have been put on the back burner. We aren't going anywhere but I am so excited for what we are doing...

Planting Grape, Raspberries, and Blackberries.




Texturing and painting our almost finished basement. (Maybe carpet if I'm lucky!)


No this isn't our basement, but ours looks like it. Just imagine more windows.

Finally putting mulch in our landscaping.

And no, this isn't our landscaping but I think ours is going to look better ;)

Finish painting the Kaden's and the master bathroom.


Hopefully I can remember to take lots of pics so you can see them all later.

And most importantly...I'll be snuggling with this little cutie! (who is 7 months now by the way!)

No comments: