Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here we go!

Kaden's 6 month appointment was last week. He was weighed measured, and shot :( But his latest stats are...

Height-26.5 in (48%ile)
Weight- 15.9 lbs (18%ile)
Head Cir- 16.5 in (8%ile)

We are a go on solid foods and he is loving everything we've given him. He can't wait to move on to fruits! And this past week he's been talking a little more. You know the dada, mama, baba's of baby language. But it is so cute! And for your viewing pleasure....



loving the bouncer at Auntie Elise's house



I even bounce with it outside!



I lifted this gallon of milk...Yes ladies..I've got the muscles!



Check out my sippie cup skills



I love it!



I might be a handful



And get in a bit of trouble




But mommy always lets me drink her water



I know I'm cute!



Hello, my name is Agent K



I am a thumb and finger sucker, no binky for me!



"Mom, will you stop taking pictures now so I can eat my dinner?!?"



Sweet dreamin'



Snuggling with momma and my bottle

5 comments:

elise and jeff said...

Love those pics and I'm glad he's loving the jumper!

Raelle said...

He is so cute. He is growing so fast.

Kristi Cherry Fletcher said...

Amy, I can't believe how old he is! What a cutie pie. You all look so happy and I'm sure you're such a sweet Momma. :)

Kristi Cherry Fletcher said...

Oops, that was me - Chrissy, I'm at my friend's house.

Merrill Brower said...

Kaden is so cute! How are you Amy? Glad to see your cute little family.