Friday, October 15, 2010

One Month Birthday!


Hi! I'm Kaden, and I turned one month old on October 6th. Mom was busy at parent teacher conferences but we celebrated when she got back! I really liked the cake (a few hours later). I've been busy growing, eating, eating, and pooping! We've visited family and friends, and had a lot of people come over to help us out. You guys helped Mom and Dad so much, Thanks! We've gone to see my doctor and he says that I'm healthy and growing great! We even went to visit the doctor who delivered me. He rocks! At home I really like baths because I like to go swimming! I really like my brown blanket that is really soft, so much that sometimes I sleep for 5 hours at night. And I always make sure to say my prayers! I eat a lot! Sometimes I get a little gassy after and it hurts, but then I'm happy again. Mom thinks that it's really cute when I smile or laugh in my sleep. I've given her a couple smiles when I'm awake too, but not a ton yet. I'm really good at pushing up with my legs and swinging my arms when I'm mad, and I really like to hold my head up for a little bit and look around when Mom or Dad is holding me. Sometimes when I'm eating from a bottle I can prop the bottle up myself! I especially like walks in my stroller so I can see outside too. I can't wait for Halloween. We're still trying to decide my costume this year, because Mom and Dad want to dress up as a family. Do you have any ideas? I just had my first photo shoot today and we are excited to get the pictures back soon! I sure am cute!

3 comments:

Kindra said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Kaden is so adorable and looks like he's getting all the love in the world. We should have a play date sometime!

Katie said...

Yay for all the pictures. What a cutie little guy.

As far as costume ideas, it depends on if you want to get him a costume or not. You can always get him a fun costume and then make simples ones for you guys that coordinate. Like a bee and bee keepers, or pretty much any animal with either farmers or zoo keepers.

elise and jeff said...

I love all the pictures...he is precious as always! Just so you know everything is going great with the house and I think we will be moving in Nov 1st!!! Awesome!!