Saturday, October 16, 2010

First Photo Shoot!












Yesterday we had a family photo shoot :) A friend of ours is starting her photography business and offered a photo shoot as a baby gift! We loved it and had a fun time taking pictures. We'll get the CD of pics soon but in the meantime she posted a bunch on her blog. Check it out if you want to see the pictures. And if you are looking for an awesome photographer call her up, we were very impressed!

http://elementalimagesphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kilee said...

Yay for the blog update! I'm so glad to see pics and hear that things are going well. What a cute little guy! I hope you are managing with being back to school. I don't envy you! It sounds like you are doing great though and we are so happpy for you!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Amy these pictures are beautiful! We are soo happy for guys and glad that everyone is healthy.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

How cute! I am so glad you commented on my blog so I could link to yours! I had not idea you had a baby! Congrats!!! He is adorable!