Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our New Home!

We never though that it would happen so soon but we are buying a house!!! We've been looking and looking and found one that we simply could not pass up! Our inspection was done on Friday and we are just waiting to find out when we close but we'll be moving in this month! The house is a 4 bedroom 3 bath in Cedar Hills. We'll be sad to leave our Provo friends but they can always come visit ;) It's 5 minutes away from my school, and right by American Fork Canyon. We are so excited to be homeowners and have our own place, with a yard and basement and garage! So look for our house warming party announcement!!!
Update: The inspection went well, and the house has been appraised, looks like we're going down the home stretch now! We may possibly close as soon as mid next week. Here are some pictures we took while the home was being inspected~












































8 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Ooo how exciting! Congrats!

Katie said...

I'm so jealous. It's SO cute!

Liz said...

Very nice... I wish we could be doing the same things. How nice to have your own place. Good luck with the move.

Mike and Traci said...

Hey Amy! I'm glad you found my blog so that I could find you! Congrats on the many exciting things happening in you and your husbands lives!! First of all, you will be an amazing mom and I know you will absolutely love it! It's the best thing! Second, I am super jealous of your cute home! I can't wait to have a home of my own and not rent anymore! Well, I sure hope you guys are doing well!

Tati said...

amy that is so awesome! what a beautiful home! i'm so happy for you!

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

So excited for you guys. The house looks great and being close to work is such a plus!!

Sarah said...

hooray!!! i'm so excited for you!

The Brown Family said...

Beautiful! So exciting and such perfect timing!! Congrats, keep the photos coming!