Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Happenings at the Brown Home


Whew! We have been very busy here at the Brown house. My parents (Amy's) are leaving on their mission on Monday and so we have had some wonderful family time. On Friday we met up with my parents to see our future house while it was being inspected. Then on Friday I was busy getting ready for my sister baby shower. Saturday afternoon was so fun getting decorations up and food and games ready for her. It was even better to have the family gathered sharing laughs stories and motherly wisdom. Sadly I forgot to take pictures but it sure was fun. Saturday night we went out to a family dinner to Bombay House! I love their food and unlike my favorite sushi the baby liked the Indian food! While we were there we ordered some Mango and Strawberry Lassi and I ordered a root beer, unfortunately they didn't hear the "root" part and brought out a frosted glass with my beer. It was funny! Don't worry it was sent back for the root kind of beer. Then today our family went to church together and after we enjoyed a wonderful dinner at the Earl home with yummy Hawaiian haystacks, chocolate cake and lots of laughs!

My parents go into the MTC tomorrow morning. I am so proud of them for going on a mission. We are jealous and want to go to Madagascar with them! But we'll blog and email our adventures and we'll hear theirs as well.

No comments: