Saturday, November 13, 2010

Growin' like a weed!

Kaden had his 2 month check up last week. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! He got all his immunizations :( He did really well until a couple seconds after they stuck him...then he realized what was going on and did not like it. He calmed down quickly and was only a little uncomfortable from the effects of it for a day or so.

Kaden now weighs 11 lbs and is 22 1/2 inches long! I always thought my babies would be huge because of my sisters, but I like my little guy. Doc says that he is developing, and growing great and that is what we like to hear. Kaden now is more attentive and tracks with his eyes really well. He loves to look at fans and lights and of course his toys. He goes to sleep around 8pm and wakes up at 2 am and then at 5 am right on time to wake me up to go work out.

We love his smiles and funny faces, and can't wait to see this little one grow!




Hanging out with dad is my favorite thing to do.



Uncle Tom came for a visit and we had a ton of fun!!


I really like my froggy on my carseat, and I love going for walks!


All ready for church!



Practicing my fist pump to stay busy while we waited at the hospital for dad to get out of surgery.

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

He is just so cute, I love the photos you've share!

Aleena said...

SO SO CUTE AMY! I wish my girl was that size actually. She is 13 lbs. and 25 in. long. She is a cute little chunk:) You all look so happy and I can tell you love being a mom!