Wednesday, July 28, 2010

3 Years Down.... Eternity to go!


This past weekend Jimmy and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary! Being on a Sunday we had dinner and a movie on Saturday to celebrate. It's been a crazy, fun, hard, wonderful, best 3 years of our lives. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to share this life with. During the move into our house we (I) lost Jimmy's wedding ring, so I bought a temporary replacement till we find it or get another that we really like. But I love that he really wanted to get one, instead of use it as an excuse to not have to wear it. Me being pregnant and swollen fingers I haven't worn my ring all summer and it's very different not to have them on. But a marriage of course is more than just two people wearing rings. We're committed to each other eternally, and what a blessing! We've been through a bunch of stuff in our last 3 years, and I wouldn't have gone through it with anyone else. I love Jimmy so much. As we were talking the other day we discussed how our life really began when we met each other, and we have never been happier than with each other the last 3 years. I love you baby! Happy Anniversary!

No comments: