Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ahh School...




Summer is now gone. School starts tomorrow. Except for the copier at school not working, the start is pretty uneventful. I'm here at home waiting with Jimmy for his scan, when I should be at school getting ready. I wonder if I have everything? Did I forget something really important that I should know about? Did the parents like me? But then I remember, I know how to do this, and I have wonderful people to help along the way. I love teaching. I can't see myself in any other career, and I'm grateful that I have been able to teach the last 2 and now my 3rd year. My school is awesome, my principal is awesome, my colleagues are awesome, and it's going to be an awesome year! Go Freedom Falcons!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

woo-hoo! good luck!

GordonandChrissy said...

Wow, I can't believe it's your THIRD year teaching! You're a pro now, right? :)

Good luck, although, I'm sure you won't need much. :) Have a great year and enjoy the kiddos. I only taught one year, and I miss them like crazy! Although, I wouldn't trade my new job for the world. :)

The Brown Family said...

I hope teaching is starting off well and as things slow down we need to have you and the Godfreys over for some much needed games!