Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Conqured the Y!

So, I have lived in Utah for 6 years now. I have 8 siblings that have graduated from BYU (me not being one of them :) GO AGGIES!), and before moving to Utah I've traveled many a time, and hiked many a trail, but none of those trails was the famous hike to the Y....until....April 11, 2009!
Jimmy wanted to enjoy the rainy weather, and since his ankle is healed enough he decided to hike the Y and I went with him. Holy cow that thing is steep! We had a lot of fun, got to the top and slid in the mud down! I would be more than happy to do it again!



3 comments:

GeorgiaBecksteads said...

Way to go, oh non-BYU grad! It is steep, once I went at night and we lost the trail and ended up going STRAIGHT up. Near the end we heard people talking, asked if they were on the Y, and when they said yes said, keep talking so we can get there! Going down was much easier.

elise and jeff said...

I blogged about the 1st time I hiked the Y too!!! I guess because it was a LOT harder than I thought it would be, but I've done it a few times now....it gets easier:)

GordonandChrissy said...

Isn't that a fun hike? I LOVE the view from up there. So pretty.