Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our House


So over the break I had a dream that I would clean my house, so I could take a video for my sister who has wanted to see our house. Sadly, the video took way too long to upload!!! So I took new pics and here are some pictures of our house, which is not so clean anymore.

Front Room



View from front room to dining room (the kitchen is off the side)



Office




Bedroom


As you could tell we're in a bit of construction mode. Jimmy is working on making new cabinets in the kitchen, and it's a little hard to do with out a proper workbench or tools, but after the finish work it's going to be great! hopefully you get the idea!

Before
(current old cabinets on the bottom)


After
(newer cabinets still in need of finish work but so much nicer than what we had!)


No comments: